Local Talk

Looking for a cleaner

(3 Posts)
yummom Mon 18-Mar-13 21:36:52

Hi. I'm looking for a cleaner who will work in NW/Central London. Does anyone have a cleaner they can recommend to me who is looking for more work who cleans well and is reliable, honest and hardworking?

Sofia89 Wed 24-Apr-13 14:49:10

Hi,

I am not sure if you have already found a cleaner but I found this new service available and used them for the first time on Monday and they were great!

www.mybluetasks.com - it was recommended to me by a sister's friend. The best thing about it is how easy the booking process is. I literally just typed in my postcode and what i wanted and then could pay. I was there the first time just to meet the cleaner etc and seem very trustworthy. The cleaner also came with cleaning products - i had some of my own but she brought everything you could possibly think of! I have just signed up to their regular cleaning service now, which is cheaper too.

MoppUK Mon 28-Oct-13 03:31:44

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now