Local Talk

Childcare in NW1/NW3

(9 Posts)
Teapotty Wed 05-May-10 11:21:30

Hey there:

Anyone got any recommendations of decent nurseries or childminders in the NW1/NW3 area? I live in Primrose Hill, so the closer the better.

Am currently 8 months pg and I'll be going back to work at some point before March 2011 so would ideally start ds off a couple of mornings a week from around January, building up to full time.

I've already signed up to the community nursery in Primrose Hill, but have no experience of others to compare.

Any advice gratefully received!

Bumblingaround Fri 07-May-10 15:31:57

Hi there - my three girls went to Puss in Boots on Agincourt Rd (NW3), I'd very highly recommend it, it's cosy and very sweet.
Good luck!

Teapotty Sat 08-May-10 18:53:43

Ah, thanks for the tip! I'll check it out.

fmama Tue 25-May-10 19:32:44

Hi Teapotty: I'm also in primrose hill, I gave birth in Feb '10 - my baby is 15 weeks now. I'm also hoping to go back to work sometime early 2011. I have started looking at childcare/childminders but dont know where to start! Could you share details of this community nursery you've signed up to, and any childminders, too. Do you know if there are any nannyshare in our area?

Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks very much.

IguanoMum Tue 14-Dec-10 23:22:08

Hi, I thought I'd write here, as we're also looking for a nursery near Regents Park / Primrose Hill. Any good ones?

CityGirl2012 Tue 28-Aug-12 17:03:06

Hello - any advice or suggestions on childminders in NW3 (Hampstead/Swiss Cottage end in particular) ?

aabbaabb Wed 26-Sep-12 14:22:37

Hello

You can get a list of approved childminders from Camden Council - based at the Camden library, mornington crescent.

The chinese community nursery in Camden are meant to be good too, as well as Woodentots nursery in Camden.

Good luck.

Kalemum Thu 08-Nov-12 00:54:32

Hi Teapotty, I've heard very good things about Auden place in Primrose Hill, but they have a long waiting list www.audenplace.co.uk/

TheSpanishNursery Thu 15-Nov-12 12:52:12

Have a look at our nursery. www.thespanishnursery.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now