Local Talk

Hi Cardiff mums

(10 Posts)
simbacooper Fri 17-Feb-12 15:04:34

Just wanted to say hello. I live in Thornhill, Cardiff. I have a 10 yr old boy and we are trying for another baby with IVF. Im self employed and at home a lot. would love to chat, meet up with other Cardiff mums.xx

Hi Simba I live in Cathays and have 4 DC's my 2nd DC is a 10 year old boy. PM me if you fancy meeting up.

SamSS Mon 20-Feb-12 12:13:45

Hi Simba, Im self employed too, I live in Llandaff with my 2 boys who are 2 and 3mths. Good luck with the IVF, hope things are going okay? x

simbacooper Mon 20-Feb-12 20:56:06

Hi ladies. Thanks for the replies. Be lovely to chat and maybe meet up for a coffee. Going ok so far thanks Sam. Its our first try, had all the tests, having the treatment in April, so fingers crossed.

GTHC Mon 05-Mar-12 10:51:10

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

LizDayCardiff Mon 21-Jan-13 09:49:51

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

JennCardiff Thu 28-Mar-13 09:26:42

Hellooo! Im in canton, i have a 5 yo boy and am due in october :-/ would love to meet mums :-D xX

CardiffDoula Tue 02-Apr-13 12:13:12

Hello, I have a 5y old boy and a 2y old girl and I live in Roath. I am up for chat and a coffee.
Good luck with the IVF, fingers crossed for you.

Sarlah Sat 20-Apr-13 06:59:02

Hi I have a 7 week old baby boy and looking to meet other mums.I live in Cathays and walk around Roath park most days.Would like to meet for a walk and a coffee smile

Msturgess80 Thu 20-Jun-13 15:49:57

Hi I have started up a local caerphilly page on mums net if anyone is interested in meet ups please join I plan on doing meet ups in caerphilly, Roath park and Cardiff centre. So people from any area can join if they would like to join in. Thanks Michelle mums net ambassador Caerphilly

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now