Local Talk

Play groups in East Cardiff area??

(4 Posts)
LuckyJane Tue 03-Apr-12 21:03:04

Greetings all! DS is nearly 2 and has had to leave day nursery due to change in work/financial situation. Looking for recommended morning/afternoon play group that he could join soon (not sure of age requirement)?
Any advice, experiences and ideas would be great! Think he's missing his busy days in nursery. Thanks smile

Clearlymisunderstood Tue 03-Apr-12 22:02:16

I'm from Cardiff but not entirely sure where east Cardiff is lol!
In grangetown there are playgroups every day in the salvation army on corporation rd , scouts hall on a weds 10-2, st sampsons church on a Friday 10-2
All of these you stay with your child so there is no age restriction (my DD started going at 3 weeks because I was bored)

LuckyJane Tue 03-Apr-12 22:19:39

Thanks so much Clearly! That's sounds great. I'm in Cathays/Roath area. I was hoping somewhere he could go and stay (alone) for a couple of hours...to play and mingle with other kids. Thanks though!

The Woodville Centre has a playgroup for children aged 2 and up I think, open 9-12 Mon-Fri, There is a Welsh medium Playgroup in Ty'r Cymru, Gordon Rd for 2.5 year olds and up again 9-12 Mon- Fri and another Welsh medium playgroup in Roath Church house, 9.30-12 Mon - Fri. If I think of any more will add. PM me if I can help any more.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now