Local Talk

school appeals...any advice ?

(5 Posts)
jewelly69 Fri 18-May-12 21:54:55

i didnt get my choice of schools for my son...i got my appeal next week .i was wondering if anyone else has been threw this and has any advive pkease ? i am so nervous ,

kat1885 Fri 18-May-12 21:58:26

I haven't even had my letter yet, also Cardiff. I already know I won't get a school in my area so please let me know how your appeal goes.

jewelly69 Sat 19-May-12 15:09:54

hi kat, thats late not to hear about yr school .. im fighting for one far away and most people are fighting for one close lol ??thankyou i will...im heading straight to butlins after the hearing on monday so will be on friday when im back,,,i need a break after all this x

kat1885 Sat 19-May-12 18:25:23

I'm sure they have forgotten about us, I am going to ring them on Monday to.chase them up. Have fun at butlins and good luck smile

jewelly69 Fri 25-May-12 20:38:42

back from butlins today after going for a break straight from my appeal monday and we have been sucessful !!! so good to know my son has a school to attend in september and one in which he fits in ..... ..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now