Local Talk

Olympic Torch at 8.59am Sat?

(5 Posts)
PipinJo Thu 24-May-12 12:12:00

Where is it?

Don't tell me it is Tesco's and M&S?

Is Tesco a sponser and they collect their clubcard points and free petrolgrin

Hulababy Thu 24-May-12 15:58:08

Have a look on the Olympic site - you can download a copy of the route with street names, etc.

PipinJo Thu 24-May-12 18:36:11

Thanks Hulababy I just don't know my north to south and I am looking at it thinking Noooo they are doing the torch in Tesco car park!?!? It doesn't have street view to know exactly where it is. Can't be Tesco surely?
Don't want to be standing there in morning like a fool when everyone else is watching it possibly at other side of roundabout blush

mumeeee Fri 25-May-12 17:17:06

Olympic torch is coming into Cardiff at around 5.25pm today Starts at St Mellons and will be by Cardiff castle at 6,30. It's in the bay at about 6.30 am tomorrow. Have a look at Cardiff Council website they've got the route and times for both days.

PipinJo Sat 26-May-12 11:23:28

Yes it was at Tescos this morning much better than Newport rd last night got loads of photos today! Peed off with buses though last night as waited from 8pm till 9.30pm with ds 7 and it ruined night got taxi in end as no sigh of a bus!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now