Local Talk

SWIMMING mother and toddler

(3 Posts)
Las3097 Tue 06-Nov-12 15:39:00

Can anyone reccommend or even
Know of any mother and toddler groups in and around Cardiff?!

I live in Risca, Newport and the two leisure centres in Newport have Aqua Tots 10wewk courses at £35 (great!) with 6months waiting lists! They hold 4classes a week for 8babies on each one and you can re enroll after 10wwwks so realistically it's impossible to get on one!! We are 114 on the waiting list!!! Bit reluctant to stretch to Water babies prices and the like. I know pentwyn hold one on Tuesday's which has a limite space at present but I can't make the day. Help! : )

90sgirl Tue 13-Nov-12 17:38:46

We got to one in Llanishen leisure centre. Wasn't hard to get a place when we started last spring, but don't know about now. apps2.cardiff.gov.uk/leisureactivities/browse.php?mode=VEN&submode=INFO&sort=D¢re_id=3&lang=ENG&course_title_id=1153

greengirlie Fri 25-Jan-13 10:19:31

I go to SwimKidz with my LO he is now 16 months and been going since he was 4 months. he is amazing in the pool now! really confident. we had a regression few months back when he hit a developmental stage and became really clingy but back to his normal self.
Swimkidz are much cheaper than water babies but obviously more exp than the council pools. the good thing about swimkidz is they use hydro pools or warm pools so it is always a pleasure to go grin

Tasha is the teacher and she is brilliant, her little girl was born the same day as my boy !

https://www.facebook.com/groups/361204360628518/?fref=ts

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now