Local Talk

Nursery in Carlisle, please help!!!

(9 Posts)
carojuyon Mon 06-Jun-11 22:08:14

Looking for nursery or childminder for my Lo from September. Been looking online but not getting anywhere.
Just the thought of leaving my baby makes me sad and want to be sure he'll be well looked after in nursery.
Any comments or advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Bunnyjo Tue 07-Jun-11 22:11:48

How old will your LO be? DD is in Parkfield Nursery (they take from 2yrs 5mth I think) and she absolutely loves it there, but itis obviously not an option if your LO is younger than 2. I have a few friends who have children in the Wendy House Nursery (takes children from 6mth) and they highly recommend it. Personally I would make a list of the nurseries, contact them to see if they have availability for the days/ hours you require and then arrange visits - only by visiting can you gauge whether the nursery would be suitable for you and your LO.

Good luck.

carojuyon Wed 08-Jun-11 10:36:42

Noa will be 9 months in September, so I guess a liitle young for Parkfield.
Will get in touch with Wendy House see if they still have places.
Thank you so much for responding!

Hi, I am a childminder, not in Carlisle but 12 mls west.
I have spaces from Sept.
Have 22 yrs experience and have a child of my own.
Good luck with your search

carojuyon Tue 06-Sep-11 14:48:38

Any feedback on MotherGoose nursery in Carlisle, PM please!! many thanks

mrsDalts Sat 10-Sep-11 18:38:24

my daughter goes to Mother Goose full of praise the staff are lovely and as she went from age 1 it was important for it to feel homely rather than just eductational

carojuyon Mon 12-Sep-11 15:10:21

thanks so much Mrs Dalts

Owenholls Tue 13-Sep-11 15:49:17

I am in the same situation now, I have a 16 month old and I need to put him in nursery 2 days a week, does anyone have an opinion on ravenscar kindergarten??xx

alisonpat Sat 17-Sep-11 23:20:13

Hi, i am a childminder in stanwix. i have used ravenscar and it is a lovely nursery, i collect and drop off there and also have some full time places if that would be any use to you. contact me if your interested

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now