Local Talk

help finding a babysitter??

(5 Posts)
Rosaposa Sat 27-Aug-11 17:23:22

Hi there folks I need some help finding a young responsible babysitter just for the occasional weekend night out. I've just moved to Carlisle and I'm starting a course in 3 weeks so I don't know anyone or where to find someone. If anyone knows of a sitter who they would trust and use themselves I'd be most grateful if you could let me know. I live pretty close to the city centre.

Uglymush Mon 05-Sep-11 20:50:08

Hi Rosaposa Sorry I don't know anyone personally in your area, but the best advice I can offer is if your child is in nursery or if you are local to a nursery, you could ask there if they know anyone that is suitable. Sometimes their staff will be grateful of the extra income. Good luck

Rosaposa Tue 06-Sep-11 22:24:18

Thank you, thats a great idea, it never occured to me Cheers!! I'll get onto that tommorro!

Uglymush Fri 09-Sep-11 21:19:54

Sorry not been on for a few days. How did you get on?

alisonpat Sat 17-Sep-11 23:17:24

Hi i am a childminder from stanwix who does babysitting through an agency called sitters 08003890038 we are all childminders nannies or nursery nurses

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now