Local Talk

Nearly New

(7 Posts)
dragonfly75 Fri 23-Sep-11 18:52:39

Hi, I'm new to mumsnet and want to get access to the nearly new page. How do I do this? I have clicked on nearly new under 'local' but nothing comes up. Am I doing something wrong?

Seriouslylovemylife Sat 15-Oct-11 11:29:16

Same here. Could anyone please help?

elsnana Sun 06-Nov-11 13:14:02

same here .... i got on it last week but i just can't seem to find it now, i have emailed mumsnet hoping they can help, i must be doing something wrong, need help as i want to buy lots of things !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

onegirland2boys Tue 28-Feb-12 16:48:01

Also looking for nearly new pages and can't find them - if any of you have had any luck please could you let the rest of us in on the secret!

irvineshome Sun 16-Sep-12 14:30:38

Hi, like other messages I'm having problems accessing the nearly new. Its all changed since last time I used it with no probs. Can anyone help please? thx

koolmom Sun 04-Nov-12 16:56:08

I have the same problem, I can't get to the nearly new page! Does anyone know how to get there???

LocalEditorCumbria Wed 02-Oct-13 14:13:33

Hi,

The Nearly New page is active at the moment - please access it through Classified and then click on the relevant section.

Thanks

CumbriaEditor

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now