Local Talk

Penrith?

(18 Posts)
Rebecca1982 Thu 04-Mar-10 15:06:53

Hello just wondering if any other Mumsnetters are from Penrith or surrounding areas???

Katy79 Mon 19-Apr-10 16:38:08

We live 20 mins from penrith in a little village.

flirty30 Wed 28-Apr-10 20:56:01

Carlisle!

FairyBex Thu 24-Jun-10 22:11:37

Cockermouth

Gina321 Wed 19-Jan-11 21:35:07

Hi,
I run a baby sensory development class at Penrith leisure centre on a monday morning if you are interested please message me

mullymummy Sat 12-Feb-11 21:21:21

I live in Penrith and have been looking for good toddler groups and thing to do with my 2 year old and 12 week old.

Baby sensory development... can you give me more details... I'm thinking it's a session where you sing songs and explore light, sound etc?

Mooghill Wed 27-Apr-11 21:37:07

About 30 mins drive from penrith smile))

Daisybell1 Sat 07-May-11 09:29:35

I'm in Kirkby Stephen and a bit scared of being isolated (have only recently moved in with OH).

<waves>

LadyBuzz Fri 13-May-11 11:30:42

Carlisle here too smile

Brooklyngirl Sun 12-Jun-11 15:38:30

Live in Stainton, just joined mumsnet and am chair of village playgroup which is on every Monday morning 9.30 ish to 11.30 ish in Stainton village hall, all welcome and very low maintenance! We have mums nights out and Xmas party and summer trip- contact me if interested.

emsy5000 Wed 12-Oct-11 20:36:42

I am in Carlisle but work in Penrith :D

finandevansmum Tue 03-Jan-12 20:46:27

Hi
Just wondering if anyone can give some info on living in your area. We are looking to re-locate nearer to my husbands work (kendal). We currently live near Newcastle. Any advice on nice areas, good schools, noce towns. We are going to look at a house in a village called Bolton, near appleby on Friday. We have two boys, aged 6 and 4. This will be a big move for us as both boys settled and happy in school, but I feel a move would be good for us all and hopefully will mean OH will be home more and have less travel. Thanks

i'm 20 miles from penrith
daisybell my mum lives in ravenstonedale nr kirkby

GrandmasRedCar Sat 31-Mar-12 12:20:43

I'm in Penrith, just joined MN today.

spokeswoman Sun 22-Jul-12 10:51:28

I'm in West Cumbria

Strictlywine Sat 24-Nov-12 21:24:46

Jees, we're few and far between aren't we?

Mrsviking Sun 13-Jan-13 21:48:34

Hi all, new to mums net and hoping to link up with other first time and not first time mums in the Penrith area. Lived here for four years and know lots of locals but not anyone who is going through this right now! Would be great to meet up and swap tantrums and tears over a (decaf!) coffee, or just have a giggle about how life has changed already

Needing tips on places to go, playgroups and meet ups that are on etc. I am happy to set up a group at my place too or do a turn taking coffee morning type thing ?

Thanks in advance all

EmmaMumsnet Fri 18-Jan-13 13:23:31

Mrsviking

Hi all, new to mums net and hoping to link up with other first time and not first time mums in the Penrith area. Lived here for four years and know lots of locals but not anyone who is going through this right now! Would be great to meet up and swap tantrums and tears over a (decaf!) coffee, or just have a giggle about how life has changed already

Needing tips on places to go, playgroups and meet ups that are on etc. I am happy to set up a group at my place too or do a turn taking coffee morning type thing ?

Thanks in advance all

Hi Mrsviking and welcome to Mumsnet. I can set up a Meet-ups page for you like this if you like: http://local.mumsnet.com/norwich/group-meet-ups/norwich-centre
It makes group Meet-ups easier to organise.
Do pm me (click on message poster) or email local.mumsnet.com if you'd like more information.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now