Local Talk

Help, Lost toy, need to find a replacement

(3 Posts)
Jerseyang Sun 14-Oct-12 18:03:35

my now5 year old is totally attached to his cuddly toy caterpillar that he sleeps with. Unfortunately he left it outside at my mums house overnight in surrey and by morning, it was gone. We think a fox took it. My lo desperately wants it back, but as there is no chance I am trying to find a replacement. He says it is the ony present he wants from santa. It is a keel toy caterpillar about 4 years old. Multicoloured. Sold in quite a few places in jersey, his was actually from spar. We actually lost the original 4years ago and this was a replacement I was lucky to find. I have contacted everyone I can think of, incl eBay, keel toys etc but no luck. Does anyone by any chance have one they no longer need or know where I could get one? Any ideas gratefully received. Thanks

BigWitchLegsInWailyTights Sun 14-Oct-12 21:48:11
JerseyAnge Mon 19-Nov-12 22:39:07

Hi, I have only just seen your reply (new to mums net!). Was there a photo or a link, I couldn't see anything. Be amazing if I could find one. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now