Local Talk

Soft play area

(10 Posts)
candomum Wed 03-Nov-10 17:09:25

Hi, are there any indoor soft play areas in chelmsford? Thanks in advance

liamsdaddy Thu 04-Nov-10 08:00:25

There did use to be one in the White Hart "Wacky Warehouse" in Springfield, but that is currently shut for renovation.

Other than that I only know of the play sessions run by the Chelmsford Childrens centres.

I'd be interested to know if there are any others too.

MrsAnastasiabeaverhousing Thu 04-Nov-10 08:29:01

Hi, there are a couple I go to regularly with my ds1 who's 3 and dd2 who's 15mths old. The Waterfront has a large soft play area upstairs and is a really nice place for both child & parent. Also the riverside centre has a smaller but also nice soft play area for kids.
Look them up online. Both are in chelmsford town centre & have websites for address etc. There are a few others around chelmsford that you might like to visit and I found this website a good place for info when we moved here a couple of years ago. www.totsday.net HTH

liamsdaddy Thu 04-Nov-10 08:35:49

totsday's is unfortunately dead since last night

I found the riverside softplay here www.chelmsford.gov.uk/index.cfm?articleid=9734

MrsAnastasiabeaverhousing Thu 04-Nov-10 09:16:53

That's a real shame about Totsdays. I met the lady who set it up a couple of times at playgroups a while back when it had just launched & it seemed like such a good idea. Here's the link to Waterfront also www.waterfront-place.co.uk/forchildren.php

liamsdaddy Thu 04-Nov-10 11:28:53

I think totsdays was a small blip, it's back up now

candomum Thu 04-Nov-10 12:43:31

Fab, thank you so much for the information

Theres Wacky Warehouse at the Queen B by Lidl. Theres Go Wild too it is at rivermead industrial estate up by the university.

LocalEditorChelmsford Mon 10-Feb-14 14:59:50

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

LocalEditorChelmsford Wed 30-Jul-14 09:59:21

Hi all,

Just want to let you know that we have updated the Soft-Play Area section on our listings site. Every soft play in Chelmsford (and some slightly further afield!) is now included! You will find opening times, prices, links to websites and reviews.

local.mumsnet.com/chelmsford/soft-play

Please let me know if you think I've missed anything or add your own review to help other parents to decide which one to go to!

Georgina, Editor Mumsnet Chelmsford

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now