Local Talk

Meeting new mum / parents

(2 Posts)
Fitzy78 Sun 26-Aug-12 08:34:12

Hi there,

I am looking to broaden my circle of 'mum-friends' and chat to some likeminded people on here.

I live in Chelmsford, although not originally from the area, and I have a 15-month old son. I'm currently a full-time mum and I run my own business from home - which is brilliant in ways, but doesn't give the opportunity to meet new people !

A bit about me as a person; I'm very sociable, openminded and most definitely not an 'alpha mummy' ! I'm interested in music ( not mainstream stuff really !) I play the guitar, love writing, most sports, days/nights out and generally having good times!

I love my son dearly, but he does not define my life... ( I find a lot of people talk relentlessly about 'kid stuff' - surely there are other things to be interested in as well !? ) I'm not into 'cliques' - I have a few good friends in Essex from different walks of life whom I spend time with.

If I sound like your kind of person - get in touch !

x

Supadad Fri 12-Apr-13 14:32:23

Hello, I'm a stay at home Polish dad who would like to meet Polish mums and dads. I've 2 lovely daughters, 3 and 2, and live in Ingatestone.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now