Local Talk

New Hall School Chelmsford

(3 Posts)
marilyn44 Thu 13-Jun-13 08:56:24

Does anyone have any experience, good or bad, about this school?

Jenny580 Thu 27-Jun-13 15:01:44

The best school in the region for sport - and amazing facilities. First class hockey, netball, cricket, rugby, tennis and swimming. Have 2 children there, both turned down grammar school places for New Hall and it was the best decision we ever made. The teaching staff are the best you could find anywhere and they really go the extra mile for every child. Performing arts are incredibly strong too. What other school puts on a spectacular annual dance show to audiences of 1,500, with 250 dancers from ages 3-18, many of whom could be professional? Turns out confident, courteous, well-spoken, creative and engaging young adults. So many opportunities on offer, including the most impressive boarding provision for those who want that option. All within a stunning setting of a Tudor palace! Wish I could have gone to school there!

SuexXx Sat 14-Sep-13 10:02:01

NANNY SHARE.
Anyone need a Nanny/Mothers helper for a few hours a week in Old Moulsham area? My nanny is free Fridays and from 9.15-2.45 Mon-Thursday.
I need her for school runs and after school but would love to help her fill her week so I can keep her! I'm terrified she's going to be snapped up full time, She's 23, fun loving, excellent with the children and very reliable. Ring me on 01245 400794 and I'll pass on her details.
Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now