Local Talk

*UPDATE* Cheltenham Meet Up Saturday 13th November gathering all MN'ers

(17 Posts)
DollyTwat Sat 30-Oct-10 22:53:00

I promised I'd put up a list of who I think is coming on our MN meet up.

For anyone who hasn't seen this, it's at the Montpellier Wine Bar
Sat 13th November
7.30pm downstairs bar (so we can all find each other!)

I've put together this list of gorgeous MN'ers who've said they are coming:

ApuskiDusky
Bumperlicious
LostInGlos
CrispyTheCrisp
MyCatisaBiggerBastardThanYours
Swissmiss
PatTheHammer
CherryMonster
DontcallmeBaby
Mbear
Randomv
MadKatz
(and me of course!)

So, let me know if you're coming and I'll add your name to the list. The more the merrier so if you know someone who'd like to come let them know.

Looking forward to the 13th!!

DollyTwat Mon 01-Nov-10 12:02:24

bump!

Is getotfmoiland coming? I'd like to meet her. Do you think the wine bar will mind me bringing dd2?

DollyTwat Mon 01-Nov-10 15:55:28

I'm sure I invited her, but I'll DM her anyway.

I'm sure they won't mind you bringing dd2

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

will be there, with tinsel in my hair!!!

DollyTwat Mon 08-Nov-10 13:10:33

Yay! I'm hoping for a good turnout!

Even if it's just me and you CherryMonster it will be fun!

ApuskiDusky Tue 09-Nov-10 23:16:52

Still planning on being there, though I have a sicky baby at the mo so will confirm later.

Hello
Are we still meeting? I'm really nervous, especially as this is the first time I've been out since the baby. I hope she behaves...

DollyTwat Sat 13-Nov-10 14:43:04

Yes we are
I don't know for certain how many

I'll try to get a table as soon as I arrive ok

Mbear Sat 13-Nov-10 17:52:54

Hi,

Wasn't sure of the best way to get hold of anyone to say that I can't make it tonight. I am sooooo cross! Baby sick, husband sicker - I friggin night out all to pot! I have been holding off in the hope there was a sat night recovery, but alas not!
DS not too bad, but DH has some weird virus thing, so all joints inflamed and painful, hence no baby wrangling skills!

I was really looking forward to meeting some Chelt/Glos mnetters, so apogies to all, and I hope to meet you all soon, have a great night, Mbear x x x

Oh that's shame. I'll try and remember to pass it on when i see the others. i'm never going to remember who is who!

DollyTwat Sat 13-Nov-10 23:53:17

We had a lovely night even though I couldn't have picked a worse night to be out in chelt because of races.

I think we might have 'lost' a few mn'ers because it was so busy

And so glad that bumper hang around even with a tiny baby.

We all thought a meal would be good next time. So in the. New year I'll try to arrange another

Thanks for organising dolly, sorry I didn't stick around. Would like to try again though in the new year.

DollyTwat Sun 14-Nov-10 00:22:50

Thank you for staying as long as you did Bumper

I want a proper cuddle with your dd too

Will someone tell me if I pick a night that's a race night next time!

ApuskiDusky Sun 14-Nov-10 08:50:45

Thanks Dolly! It was a lovely night - sorry to have missed you Bumper, I arrived too late to see you and baby.

sorry guys, i couldnt make it, was ill over the weekend. will come to the next one x

DollyTwat Tue 16-Nov-10 10:35:40

Sory you were poorly Cherry, we were worried you had turned up but couldn't find us.

I'm thinking for the next one we could go for a meal. Perhaps the Tapas place in regent street? Cheap and really good food.

I'll start organising after Christmas!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now