Local Talk

Cheltenham Face Painter

(7 Posts)

Does anyone know of a facepainter who does children's parties and will travel to Prestbury, please? Also, how much do they charge?

Thanks very much. smile

Sallysmally Mon 06-Jun-11 23:02:12

Hi, my name is Sally and I have a business called Cheltenham Facepainting.
If you are still looking, we can do Prestbury. We charge between £25 to £30 per hour depending what you want, i.e face, cheek or arm etc.
Our number is 07717 558530.
Thanks smile

Sallysmally Sat 12-Nov-11 22:24:33

Mumsnet has been fantastic for our business 'Cheltenham Facepainting' and just wanted to say thank you. We have got loads of jobs out of it. We even got a job from Cheltenham Literature Festival and are now on their database for future events. Hopefully all the children liked their faces we did.

Sallysmally Sat 24-Mar-12 21:03:01

We have been so pleased with the response we have had from Mumsnet, it has been great for our business. Our website will be up and running in the next month or so, so please look out for it. www.cheltenhamfacepainting.co.uk. Once again, a big big thank you to Mumsnet

Sallysmally Mon 14-May-12 09:55:59

Hi, just wanted to let you know that we will be face painting on 2, 3 and 4th June 2012 for the Queens Jubilee on behalf of Fosters Catering who are caterers for the the Town Hall and Pittville Pump Rooms in Cheltenham. The event will take place in Imperial Garden. For a limited period on the Saturday the face painting will be free courtesy of Fosters Catering.

Sallysmally Mon 14-May-12 09:57:16

Sorry forgot to mention in last thread that it is Cheltenham Facepainting who will be face painting in Imperial Square for the Queens Jubille on 2, 3 and 4 June 2012. Hope to see you there.

Sallysmally Tue 15-May-12 21:04:54

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now