Local Talk

Party Venues ... um, er ... at the budget end of the spectrum

(6 Posts)
DitheringDad Tue 01-Nov-11 20:53:18

Hi, Just wondering if anyone has any party venue suggestions for 3-5 year olds. We did the whole soft play area thing last time out and it was good, but it was not cheap! Just wondering if anyone has any venue suggestions that are not at the upper end of the price scale? Could be just a hall and we could sort out ents ourselves, or could be reasonable party service. Probably looking at 10 - 20 little people. Ideally Hatherley area but not that fussed as long as it is Cheltenham based. Cheers DD

2littlecherubs Wed 02-Nov-11 19:11:41

My ds has just been invited to a party at The Pavilion in Hatherley. We have not been yet so don't know what it is like but after talking to the little boys mum who's birthday it is I belive it is a hall and they have put on entertainment

DeliriousTante Wed 02-Nov-11 21:08:42

The Reddings Community Centre? Can't remember how much but fairly reasonable. Or what about Rowanfield children's centre?

SazZandASparkler Wed 02-Nov-11 21:12:15

I have been to parties at the Reddings. Good venue but the hall is big and might swamp 10-20 children. Mind you, adults will probably stay so it may well be fine.

Any 'party service places' i have seen are all around the £8-£12 per child, so no cheaper than your soft play i imagine

SazZandASparkler Wed 02-Nov-11 21:13:18
randomv Sat 05-Nov-11 09:17:28

Broadlands preschool in Leckhampton rents out its space for parties. £25 for 3 hours I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now