Local Talk

DOES ANYONE LOCAL DRINK COFFEE??

(4 Posts)
homebod Fri 03-Feb-12 10:58:26

I have been in cheltenham for about 6 months. We are currently buying in warden hill, with three children; 4 months, 6 and 8.
I have been gently reminded that a diet of day time tv, and internet shopping isnt so healthy!
I am supposed to be looking for decent friendly groups to take my 4 month old to.
Failing that, maybe we could do a cafe meet up, then tackle groups together? They are always so much nicer to go to if you already know at least one person!

Sandey Fri 10-Feb-12 14:41:23

Hello, I am new to this website so I hope my post goes where it's supposed to! I have a 5 month old and I too and looking for nice groups to go to and it would be even better if I am not the only newbie! Did you find any?

gclarky Fri 10-Feb-12 15:45:04

hello and welcome to warden hill! i've lived here for ooh about 18 months now. I have a 3 year old, a four monther and i most certainly drink coffee! Don't know of too many baby groups, other than the one at the library on wednesday morning which i am ashamed to admit i haven't yet managed to get to yet. There's loads of toddler groups about, not sure how baby friendly they are try: Emmanuel Church, Leckhampton (Monday), weds morning at st christopher's church, thurs and fri morning at st philips and st james (painswick road just off the bath road). Having said all that, it's half term now, so they'll all be closed next week. Doh!

belle2011 Tue 24-Jul-12 11:45:00

hi, did you find any nice local baby groups? i have just moved to warden hill myself, and to be honest i am a bit of a wimp and havent been to any baby groups either! was planning on going to community church one on Wednesday,but obviously its not term time now

sophie

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now