Local Talk

hello-just wanting to meet other mums

(5 Posts)
jby03 Tue 28-Feb-12 19:57:46

hello
was wondering whether any other mums fancy meeting up for a coffee sometime, i have a 16 month old daughter and would love to get to know other mums.

kingsdaughters21 Tue 17-Apr-12 10:51:29

Join us every Tuesday, 7pm, for a Girl's Nights where women get together in their homes. The focus of Girl's Nights is to get closer to each other and closer to God, so that we can be all that God wants us to be. We spend some time chatting about real life stuff and we pray for each other and care for each other. For special occasions we dress up and go out somewhere fancy - just for fun! A great time together is guaranteed and your life will be radically changed. Join us on FaceBook www.facebook.com/kingsdaughter21

Email: angela@kingsdaughters21.co.uk

kingsdaughters21 Tue 17-Apr-12 10:56:13

Join us for a nice cuppa coffee and a chat with other mums while the little ones play together. Every Friday at 10am.

King's Daughters is passionate about being a mum. We talk about it at Girl's Nights, we support mothers at our conference and we even wrote a book about it called Being a Mother. Join us as we share our joys and frustrations in this amazing season of life. Much more news, photos and events coming soon - keep an eye on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cheltenham-Mums/349246081788015

Email: angela@kingsdaughters21.co.uk

KeepOrfThemCarbs Tue 17-Apr-12 11:06:23

grin

jby there are plenty of Cheltenham MNers on here (I am from Gloucester) so I am sure that people will be along soon (I am no good to meet up with as I work FT and never available in the day). grin

ledkr Thu 26-Apr-12 14:17:50

jby wher abouts are you?I have a14 month old dd and hate staying in so would be up for a meet up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now