Local Talk

Tutors

(6 Posts)
kimlek Sun 22-May-11 11:15:39

Hi
I'm wondering if anyone has used a tutor or could recommend one for my daughter in year 3. She's generally struggling.
Many thanks

Kardashianw Wed 25-May-11 09:50:02

What is she struggling with? Everything or just parts?
Have you asked the school as they may have a list of good tutors or other mums in the school?
X

careerbreakMum Tue 14-Jun-11 19:52:15

Not used a tutor but I know there is one who advertises in Little Tigers. Phone number 01625 535805.

Chelseatina Sun 29-Jan-12 09:33:46

I know of two excellent tutors for 11+: one does home visits and the other only tutors locally - both have had excellent results in gaining entry to independent schools... If interested, please let me know and I will give you mobiles and/or emails.

Chelseatina Sun 29-Jan-12 09:36:16

I know of two excellent tutors for 11+: one does home visits and the other only tutors locally - both have had excellent results in gaining entry to independent schools... If interested, please let me know and I will give you mobiles and/or emails.

RSVPB5 Thu 03-May-12 10:57:35

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now