Local Talk

Welcome to Mumsnet Macclesfield

(4 Posts)
tsamacc Thu 22-Sep-11 10:50:06

Macclesfield is new to Mumsnet, so please help spread the word that Mumsnet Macclesfield is here. If you know of any events, parent & toddler groups, activities etc that will be handy for others, then please feel free to add them.

Please don't hesitate to PM me if you need help adding info or have any questions.

CheshirePanda Tue 01-Nov-11 21:39:01

This is my first post on the local site, so hello ladies of Macc.

I wanted to get your views/experiences of Macc Hospital. I'm hoping to get an elective CS there in April. The local midwife said she was quite optimistic i would be able to get one, and the new NICE guidelines won't harm the chances.

If you have any comments on the 'service' you have had there, good or bad, I would like to hear it. Forewarned is forearmed!

thanks

tsamacc Thu 10-Nov-11 20:39:44

Hello,

My experiences of Macc Hospital were fantastic for the births of my two children. The support and care received was great.

tb Sat 11-Feb-12 14:30:59

My experiences of Macc were dire - given drugs too late in labour so missed dd's birth. At the age of 7 she was sent home from a+e with tubigrip on a broken ankle. Had 2 bodged attempts at amnio, then was referred to St Mary's and had irritable uterus afterwards.

Oh yes, and when I asked about aromatherapy in labour I was told that in no circumstances must I use lavendar oil!

Wish I'd gone to Wythenshawe.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now