Local Talk

Can anyone recommend a local nanny?

(4 Posts)
Zhen Sun 01-Jan-12 14:16:01

Hi all,

I am looking for a part-time (3 days per week, 7.45-18.15) live-out nanny, to start with us in May 2012.

I will advertise on childcare.co.uk and Nannyjob, but was wondering if anyone knew of a lovely nanny whom I could contact?

We are in central Chester.

I am bilingual and it would be a real bonus if I could find someone who can also speak Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin), but I realise this is going to be a big ask, so it's not a necessity.

Please could you message me if you can help.

Many thanks in advance.

kerryjp Mon 02-Jan-12 15:41:14

Hi

I am currently considering going back to nannying after several years working in schools. I live in Chester and have had over 16 years experience of providing care and education for children from birth to 18 years old. I also have three children of my own two boys 15 and 17 and a girl aged 7.
Could you provide me with more details as to how many children you have, when you would require someone and hours and rates of pay please ?

Kind Regards
Kerry

Zhen Mon 02-Jan-12 22:23:12

Hi Kerry,
I am trying to finalize the job spec before advertising it, and have posted for help with this in the childcare forum here.

The responses have given me a lot of food for thought, and I have some flex regarding numbers of days per week, and also actual days worked.... So I need to have another think about my initial requirements and how to word the spec first before posting it!

Briefly though, I have 3 children, of whom two are pre-schoolers and the eldest is currently in Reception. Am looking for 3 full days per week (potentially could be 4 or 5), and salary would be negotiable based upon experience, and also whether the nanny would be live-in or live-out.

kerryjp Tue 03-Jan-12 10:03:14

Hi
Sorry, new to this ! Didn't see the other messages. Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now