Local Talk

Just moved to Chester

(13 Posts)
clairejolly Mon 16-Apr-12 12:32:13

hi, I am a 43 year old single mum with a 13 month old boy. I have just returned to the UK after 15 years overseas and don't know anyone in town. Would love to meet other mums ( single or not) for play dates or coffee. I live near Hoole but have transport so can meet anywhere. Claire

2kidsintow Mon 16-Apr-12 22:10:48

Hi Claire. Welcome to the area. I'm over the border in Wales, but we come to Chester frequently. A lovely city.

I don't think I'm much help to you for play dates etc as my two are 7 and 11, but I didn't want to read and run. Hope you get some helpful answers soon.
xx

bigbadbarry Fri 20-Apr-12 14:17:38

Hi - I have a 2-year-old but we are always up for softplay and chat, or a jolly round the zoo? PM me if you like.

GeorgesMum2008 Sat 21-Apr-12 12:55:14

Hii, I'm amy, I live in Upton near hoole, I am a single mum to a 3 year old boy. Bit of an age gap between the kids but also good for play dates and George loves babies! smile

mumtoaminimonster Sun 13-May-12 10:32:03

Hi, we close to hoole too smile I have a 3 year old dd, Faith.
Were always looking out for new friends for playdates ect as we recently moved here too

twinkledrops Mon 04-Jun-12 21:57:10

Hi Claire smile

I have a 14 month old boy. We can meet up for coffee/play date if you like.

Welcome to Chester!

Magneto Sat 16-Jun-12 20:59:19

Hi everyone, I live in Eastham on the Wirral but work in Chester (and pick ds up from Chester after work so I consider Chester to be my second home grin) I have a 22 month old and am looking for mums and toddlers to meet up with if anyone is interested.

And welcome to Chester Claire It's a lovely city hope you like it here!

Lapidus19 Tue 16-Oct-12 11:52:17

Hi Claire, hi girls.
I am mum of 15 months old baby boy and live in Hoole. We recently came from abroad, my husband works but i spend long time at home with my baby and would like to meet and make some new friends.
Let me know if you would like to meet us for a walk in the park, to play or a coffee whenever it is okay for you.
See you soon!

BuckleyMug Thu 15-Nov-12 23:52:07

<waves to everyone>

I live in Buckley not far from Chester

CheshireCatt Fri 16-Nov-12 22:23:43

Would anyone be interested in becoming a Mumsnet Local Ambassador for Chester?

As a Local Ambassador you would organise one monthly meeting in the local area (it could be a coffee morning, visit to an indoor play centre… anything you like really) and load up listings of your favourite Chester spots.

We'd also hopefully get you some free entries into attractions, etc. if you're happy to review them on the site. You'd get a card which would hopefully get you some family-friendly discounts. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks v much

Onirya Sat 22-Dec-12 17:48:08

Hi Claire,

I've got a one-year-old boy and live in a village outside Chester. If you fancy meeting up for a coffee just let me know. x

Lottycat Fri 04-Jan-13 14:53:06

Hi Claire,
I live about 5 minutes from Hoole and spend a lot of time in the park there (and the cafe!) I have a 3 year old who loves little ones, maybe you could join us sometime.
Chester is a lovely place to live and a great place for children. I hope you're settling in well.

Firsttimer0 Sun 20-Jan-13 18:05:52

Hi there,
I live in Upton, DD is 19months old, would love to meet up x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now