Local Talk

Relocating to Chester

(5 Posts)
Suzy1406 Sat 24-Nov-12 22:35:56

Hello, this is my first post so fingers crossed I'm doing everything right! My husband is currently working in Liverpool and we have decided to relocate to Chester. I have visited Chester twice and loved it, both times we have stayed in the city centre. We have two children aged 4yrs and 18mths. I would like some advice on the nice areas to live in or around Chester. schools are important, it would be nice to be in walking distance of a good school. Thank you!
Ps we are planning on renting, £1500pcm is our max

CheshireCatt Wed 28-Nov-12 15:50:57

Best of luck Suzy! Chester is a lovely place for families. Let's hope we get some advice coming in for you soon. I'll mention it on our facebook page ...

ChesterCharlie Wed 28-Nov-12 21:18:51

Everywhere is nice and all the schools are fine! There are nicer and less-nice areas like anywhere else but honestly our not-nice areas are still fine smile We are very spoilt.

Yummymummy555 Fri 01-Feb-13 08:14:58

Hi Suzy1406, Im relocating to frodsham (20 mins frm chester) from essex. i have a 2 yr old boy. Just wondered if fancy meeting similar mums !!!!

prettylittleonline Wed 03-Apr-13 19:52:44

Hi all - we are a brand new baby shop in Chester called Pretty Little on Godstall Lane opposite Duttons (www.prettylittleonline.co.uk) - We are going to run some free coffee mornings in Duttons in the centre of Chester once a month and would love to hear from anyone who would like to come along and meet new friends and get to see some lovely designer baby wear and gifts. No obligation and plenty of great offers!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now