Looking for friends in the Nantwich area

(4 Posts)
Roots55 Mon 26-Oct-15 20:22:38

Hi I have recently moved from West Yorkshire to the Nantwich area (Betley) with my husband, 4 year old son and 1 year old daughter. I am reaching out in the hope of meeting local mums to share a coffee/chat with.

My knowledge of suitable groups in the area is very limited so any information anyone could provide would be greatly welcomed. I am finding it difficult to find groups that would be suitable for both ages.

CheshireEditor Tue 27-Oct-15 09:59:25

Thanks for your message and welcome to Cheshire! I moved to Cheshire without know anyone over 11 years ago now and it can be tough, you just have to make the effort and get out there, even at the local swings go chat to other Mums with children of a similar age. I soon made friends, more so when my children started pre-school and school Here are some ideas for you to start with:-

St Johns Toddler Group - Willaston Pre-School - Debbie Reyland
Telephone - 07944 208909 Email - info@willastonpre-school.org.uk

Please check details before you attend as online info may not be up to date. Kepp us posted on how you are getting on and check back here for advice and things to do.

MrsF1984 Wed 11-Nov-15 19:46:09

Hi, I am in the same boat, I am moving to Wistaston in January and don't know anyone in the local area so looking to meet some new friends! I have a 9 month old son.
Have you had much luck with the local groups?

GVmama Sun 22-May-16 13:32:47

Hi to you both, sorry for the late reply!

Betley has a lovely playgroup on Tuesday 9.45 until around 11.30 at the village hall. It is usually busy, and everyone is very friendly. We would love to see you there!

Hopefully you will have found your groove in Cheshire by now xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now