nantwich/crewe mums?

(7 Posts)
Sparkle2017 Fri 04-Mar-16 19:21:37

Hi everyone, we are moving to Nantwich in a few months and I'd love to get to know some people before we do as we don't know anyone at all. I've got a 7 year old and a 4 year old- my 4 year old will start school in September and I won't know what to do with myself!! Time for another?! what kind of things are there that's going on in the area for families? Is it active enough as i'm a bit worried about being lonely once we move... xx

CheshireEditor Mon 07-Mar-16 10:03:25

Hello there and welcome to the Cheshire pages! Thanks for your post, if you scroll further down there is a similar post from a Mum in the same area which has some info for you. Thanks

HisEmo Fri 25-Mar-16 21:13:21

Have tried to message but don't think it's worked

GVmama Sun 22-May-16 13:28:03

Hi, Nantwich is a lovely place for young families. There are loads of groups and places to go to meet people.
Have you made the move yet?

OutIntoTheBlue Thu 26-May-16 11:35:51

Hi Sparkle I'm looking to move there in next few months, have two DDs aged 8 and 4. Do you mind me asking how you're getting on, have you found a school OK? We're looking for the right area to move to so be good to hear from you if you didn't mind? Have only driven through a couple of times but Nantwich looks lovely

chocolatejunkie1 Thu 26-May-16 15:06:41

Hi, I live in the area and yes nantiwch is lovely, but a place is what you make it. Send me a message if you like, go for coffee when you're here!

OutIntoTheBlue Thu 02-Jun-16 09:33:33

Thanks chocolate will take you up on that! I think we've settled on going to Audlem which seems lovely (and has space for the kids in the school), do you know it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now