Knutsford or Wilmslow?

(2 Posts)
AJB90 Mon 23-May-16 10:37:37

I'm planning on relocating to Knutsford and would really appreciate some advice from anyone who knows the area or surrounding areas. Quite keen on Knutsford but Wilmslow is also an option. Thanks in advance for any help that you can offer smile

CheshireEditor Tue 24-May-16 07:50:10

Hi there and welcome to our pages!

I'm in Knutsford and lived in Wilmslow until I was 18, then to London then to Knutsford for the past 12 years. I've friends in both places and both are great. Knutsford, smaller more villagey feel, great schools excellent secondary school, Knutsford Academy but then so does Wilmslow with Wilmslow High School. Knutsford is smaller do less choice on housing, character properties in short supply and v expensive. I'm an semi-detached 1930's which we extended, big garden, we can walk to school and into Knutsford. Loads for the children to do Egerton FC, Knutsford RFC, Gymfynity, Scouts, Vikings Swimming, Knutsford Harriers, Scouts huge etc. May Day Parade, I could go on!

It would help to know the ages of your children, if you have to commute etc. MY OH goes to London once a week, drives to Crewe 1hr 35 mns to London.

To be honest you can't go wrong with either!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now