Looking for Nursery /Playgroups /schools where I can sell Xmas gifts

(7 Posts)
Jennieren42 Mon 22-Aug-16 23:13:05

Hi all,

I am looking for local organisations (Wilmslow, Handforth, Cheadle, Knutsford etc) who would be willing to let me come and set up a table to sell my gifts for a few hours on the run up to Xmas.

Or does anyone work on school pa's and needs a stall filling.,

There is a mixture of hand-made & cute bought items and prices are reasonable. I am in the process of setting up a website called "Give Great Gifts" so it would also give me some great feedback on new items.

Thanks in Advance.

moonmeat Tue 23-Aug-16 16:28:06

I know that pownall hall in wilmslow have a craft fair, think its around Christmas time, they have little stalls there with people selling crafts, i think you just call the school and ask the pta?

Voicesinmyear Tue 23-Aug-16 17:11:11

Slightly further south but thought I'd post anyway. The Olive & Stitch Market starts next month in Alsager. Have you tried the Makers Market in Sandbach too?

Mbbcheshire Tue 23-Aug-16 18:23:25

There is a Facebook page called Cheshire find a stall/event
Give that a try.

Jennieren42 Wed 24-Aug-16 09:20:45

Wow thank you "moonmeat" , "voicesinmyear" and "mbbcheshire" such helpful responses.

Voicesinmyear Wed 24-Aug-16 19:04:38

Have you tried your local playgroups too? I used to go to a very busy one in Staffs and they had a different stall most weeks.

CheshireEditor Thu 25-Aug-16 21:42:47

Hi there, with schools I think it may be a case of contacting schools directly to ask. Maybe pick the top ten primary schools near you and contact them as a starting point. I know some do have external suppliers and some don't.

Makers Markets are great as someone has already said and I know Arley Hall and Tatton have Xmas Fairs. Knutsford also has a great Xmas Market run by the town council. All details on Google.

Good luck.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now