Local Talk

Nanny wanted - maida vale

(3 Posts)
Egcr Fri 23-Aug-13 20:41:20

We are looking for a kind, fun nanny (live out position) for our 18 month old daughter and 5 year old son. Mon - Thurs, 0930 to 1730. Our son is starting at a local school in September and will need collecting - it is a five minute walk from our home. Start date flexible but ideally September. Additional hours negotiable. We would love someone happy to muck in with cooking and shopping for kids meals and helping out around the house, but giving the children a happy time is our priority.

Aarti85 Thu 29-Aug-13 13:51:27

Hello Dear parents,

I am an Indian passport holder and got domestic work visa and soon I will get PR. I have been working in Uk for 5 years as a nanny and in India I worked for 2 years , so I have 7 Years experience in childcare from new born to 7 years old children . At this moment I am working in Maida Vale this is a very fantastic job, but as they do not need nanny anymore that's y I have to leave. I can move from there according to my job . And I have worked in Slough, Kent, Kings Lynn, Carlise and at this moment I am working in Maida Vale ,so I know these areas very well.
. If you think that I will be suitable for the Position then feel free to contact me. I am looking forward for positive response.
Thank you
With Warm Regards
Meenakshi Bhati

Aarti85 Thu 29-Aug-13 13:52:35

Hello Dear parents,

I am an Indian passport holder and got domestic work visa and soon I will get PR. I have been working in Uk for 5 years as a nanny and in India I worked for 2 years , so I have 7 Years experience in childcare from new born to 7 years old children . At this moment I am working in Maida Vale this is a very fantastic job, but as they do not need nanny anymore that's y I have to leave. I can move from there according to my job . And I have worked in Slough, Kent, Kings Lynn, Carlise and at this moment I am working in Maida Vale ,so I know these areas very well.
. If you think that I will be suitable for the Position then feel free to contact me. I am looking forward for positive response. My contact no. is : 07411799974.
Thank you
With Warm Regards
Meenakshi Bhati

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now