Local Talk

Hello All!

(6 Posts)
TeeTsarina Thu 14-Jul-11 17:43:38

I just wanted to introduce myself as I have just been named as Tsarina for Co Antrim MN Local (and Belfast as well, BTW).

Some of you may recognize the first part of my name as I don't hide, ever. So if you know who Tee2072 is, I'm the same person!

I am hoping to get the boards more active and get lots and lots of things listed on the activities and events boards!

Remember, this is your board! You can add things as well!

I hope to be organizing a meet up as well in the near future!

Salut!

I am still little ol' me, and I do remember you!

Wow, is it quiet in here, or what?!

I was just doing a Co. Antrim search and found this smile

Lmk if there is any craic developing from this thread, I'll await with interest.

T

TeeTsarina Fri 15-Jul-11 08:12:18

Hi TLC!

Where did everyone go?!

I hope you are well! grin

Tee, I really have no idea!

I have seen Boo on a few threads, but she's the only one, apart from yourself. I bumped into Dione in college a few months ago though, which was surreal, but nice!

We need to start an NI hunt on MN for the ladies we've misplaced grin

TeeTsarina Fri 15-Jul-11 11:45:27

Is that like a bear hunt? Are we going to catch a big one? Are we scared?

grin

I did try posting in chat about 2 or 3 months ago to gather people for a meet up...no responses. sad

Gemsie77 Sun 31-Jul-11 19:38:35

Hello, I live in Carrickfergus and am due/ booked in for c section16th Aug with our first. Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm English and have lived here for 6 years. Just wandering if anyone is due the same time ish or has new babies, what baby clubs etc are on offer or what you all recommend?

Look forward to your responses.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now