Local Talk

Book Club

(4 Posts)
nimum Sun 05-Oct-08 17:19:51

Hi I would like to start a book club for like minded mums in the Ballymena area. I am by no means a book worm but enjoy reading and it would be nice to meet up with people who have read the same book over a glass of wine and nibbles. I thought if we got a group together we could meet up once a month and have a chat about the book and propose a new read. A good friend of mine belongs to one in Belfast and she has said it has made her read books that she wouldn't ordinarily do as well as making good friends through it.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of a group that already do this in the area let me know.

mcupples Sun 15-Jul-12 16:54:18

Hello,
that s an old post and I m not sure if you are still interested. I also read a lot but non-fiction which I suppose would not be what you are interested in. I have a lot of fiction books from friends. I can lend you some if you want. I live in B'mena.

jordanstownmum Sun 18-Nov-12 08:52:17

i wish u lived closer to jordanstown. id love to join a book club.

jordanstownmum Sun 18-Nov-12 09:04:27

just thinking if u could make it a mid morning club i could drive to ballymena :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now