Local Talk

Well, not a very busy place...

(6 Posts)
Tee2072 Sun 19-Oct-08 17:53:14

But I thought I'd start a new thread and see if anyone was interested!

I just found out yesterday that I am PG. Due in June!

I live in Belfast City Centre and work as a Personal Assistant.

I'm an American Expat who married a local boy!

Hope to talk to some of you soon!

divedaisy Sun 19-Oct-08 22:31:20

Hi Tee2072 - another local lass - that makes 2!

Congrats on your BFP! I'm due mid May with 2nd child. Had MC earlier this year, but thankfully am passed the stage when that happened.

I live in Larne.

Tee2072 Mon 20-Oct-08 07:45:46

Thanks! Glad someone responded!

Sure isn't a very active board!

nightshade Mon 20-Oct-08 17:42:41

often find that northern ireland tends to be! i think we are all too aware of the fact that it is a very small community and that our identities may be discovered!!

hello from another co antrim mum (whereabouts top secret)! dd is 2 and a half.

nimum Wed 29-Oct-08 20:27:40

Thank goodness to find new messages on this site, I was beginning to wonder about us NI mums.

I have ds who is nearly 8 and dd who is 4. She has verbal dyspraxia and cannot really talk. The whole experience of having a child with special needs has been really isolating but thankfully I am over the worst of it and we are on the right road getting right help etc. Because NI is so small it's been hard to meet other parents with similar problem.

Lets see if we can get this board active again girls!! I'm in the metropolis of Ballymena!!!! Came from London so what a culture shock.

twinmomma Sun 16-Nov-08 21:58:41

Hi County Antrim Mums,

Do you know that the prominent play cafe - Jumping Java in High Street Bangor doesn't police check their staff and they aren;t regulated by social services - please warn other Mum's as we could be putting our kids in real danger by letting them play alone with someone who hasn't been checked properly.

Pass the news on - protect our kids!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now