Local Talk

CAH-opinions please?

(3 Posts)
weewoman Mon 28-Sep-09 01:03:35

Due to give birth in CAH in feb would welcome amy previous experience stories-good and bad, want yo be prepared

nicm Thu 01-Oct-09 18:36:09

hi congratulations! i have no experience of here as i went to the royal but friends have had babies in the mlu and have been very happy with the care. not sure about the main wards though.

nettieg Mon 19-Oct-09 11:49:50

I had my wee boy in CAH a couple of years ago and overall my experience was very good everyone was lovely and very helpful as i was scared stiff and didn't know what to expect with it being my first.
I was just in the normal wards as i had to be induced due to being 12 days over but i have friends who have been to the MLU and some loved it and some hated it so i think it's just a matter of personal opinion really.
I actually had a trainee midwife in with me while i was in labour and i honestly don't think i could have got through it without her she was brilliant.
So overall i have no complaints really i was a little bit worries going in but from my experience i can't complain really cause as i said everyone was a great help.

Congratulations i hope it all goes well and is a pleasant enough experience for you.
Is this your first?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now