Local Talk

activities for under fours in downpatrick/ or near

(7 Posts)
breaghsmum Sat 14-Feb-09 20:38:51

D.S 3.5 is absolutely bursting with energy these days, he's practically doing laps round the living room come the evenings. trouble is, most local activity groups/classes wont enroll him til he's 4 and some say 6. does anyone know of any exceptions to this. he enjoys being in a group setting and is very sociable. he goes to a creche 3 full days and nursery for 2 hours on the other two days. i have taken him swimming but he gets bored quickly as its just me and him and no other kids, same with the park and beach.

breaghsmum Sat 14-Feb-09 20:39:53

sorry, that should say nursery school

Dunleth Tue 17-Feb-09 20:50:54

What about a mini music class. I saw one advertised in the arts centre in Downpatrick.

deirdreo Thu 18-Mar-10 20:37:41

Hi, if Ballynahinch isn't too far to travel I run Sign2Music baby and toddler signing classes in Ballynahinch on Saturday mornings. Toddler classes are at 11.15am and next term starts on 10th April. The classes support communication through the use of signs, taught in a fun way with puppets, props, music, parachute, stories and fun activities. Have a look at the website www.sign2music.co.uk for more information or contact me deirdre@sign2music.co.uk

NIKat Mon 10-May-10 15:16:01

Hi!
Have you thought about getting membership for Funky Monkeys? I have a three and half year old son and it's great for burning off his energy.
It's £10 a month and then you can go as often as you want.

Also they do wee classes as well - we went to one called Monkeynastics. Not sure thought if it's still on.

If Newcastle isn't too far there is a Toddler Football Class in the Newcastle Centre on a Monday Afternoon although it might be too late to sign up for this term!

Hope this helps!

linda109 Wed 11-Aug-10 20:06:53

Does anyone know of any drama or gymnastic classes for 4 year olds in Downpatrick area?

dyscovery Thu 12-Aug-10 10:32:21

linda that one in funky monkeys. they do a drama class

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now