Local Talk

hello

(17 Posts)
bkgirl Wed 06-Jul-11 21:35:17

Hi there,
anyone else around?

Monty27 Wed 06-Jul-11 21:49:34

Hi there, I'm not in the area any more, I'm elsewhere, I've never seen a post from your area before, this is the first.

How's things? smile

Hi, I just saw this thread.

Is anyone still around?

>echo<

I'm in Co. Antrim, if that's any use at all. smile

HeyYouJimmy Fri 15-Jul-11 19:47:53

I've just spotted this thread. I'm from Bangor, does that help?

Hi, HeyYouJimmy (I love that screen name!) there is a Co. Antrim thread too www.mumsnet.com/Talk/local_co_antrim/1259152-Hello-All

We've had a few meet-ups in the past year or so, but the Christmas one was the last, and since then it's been hard to find the NI people on Mumsnet at all! So you are welcome to come to any meet-ups if we ever find anyone in future!

Sometimes Tee does a shout-out in the Chat section, so keep an eye out.

zippy30 Wed 27-Jul-11 12:02:24

Hi everyone, Just popping on to say hello - I live in Co. Tyrone and this is the first time I've seen any NI people on Mumsnet!

Alfie001 Wed 27-Jul-11 13:57:40

Hi all, I'm in Magherafelt and just logged on today for the first time, so delighted that there is some activity locallysmile I'm 35 weeks pregnant with number 1.

zippy30 Thu 28-Jul-11 10:45:58

Hi Alfie001 smile Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy - hope you're not feeling too uncomfortable at this stage. Do you know if you're having a boy or girl? I have a 17 week old little boy. The last few months have been a steep learning curve!!

Gemsie77 Sun 31-Jul-11 19:45:44

Hi, I'm from Carrickfergus and am 37 wks today. I posted a thread on Co.Antrim thread. Just wanted to know who was about due around the same time. I also interested to know about any good baby club type things like sure start.
Feel like a beach whale out of water. Everytime I get up I need to wee. In fact all the time I do!

Hi all, fellow NI mumsnetter here. I've been around only a few months now, but enjoying it. Anyone else about from N.I?

Angelico Tue 11-Oct-11 21:08:16

Hi all! Anyone up on the North Coast?

Saralexis Fri 11-Nov-11 19:27:24

Hi, I'm here in Portstewart. I've just joined up...

earthspirit Mon 05-Dec-11 17:29:15

Hello I am in Coleraine and have just joined up :-))

angeldogs0 Sat 28-Jan-12 13:43:46

hi im from limavady any one from around that direction

Camillabunny Sun 19-Aug-12 22:43:15

Hi everyone.... I live in castledawson... Two kids, anyone local??

Hello

Not an awful lot of people about here, is there? I'm in Magherafelt area too, and just wanted to say hi.

loulalaoh Sat 09-Nov-13 09:52:04

Wow where is every1??

I'm frm Portglenone if tht helps!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now