Local Talk

Adhoc childcare / Babysitter

(6 Posts)
ColchesterChildcarer Wed 15-Sep-10 18:21:24

Hi Colchester Mummies....

My names Tanya :-)

Im a Registered Childrens Nurse and ex-nanny, looking to do abit of ad-hoc Babysitting/Nannying/Night Nannying around my nursing work.

Im happy to help new mums, look after little ones short notice if they need to be kept home from nursery/school, look after them for a few hours or for a whole day/night.... whatever it is you need :-)

Im also happy and qualified to look after children with medical and additional/special needs.

Im 28yrs old and have lots of experience.

As a nanny, I have looked after babies/children of all ages including a little boy with medical needs. In addition to this I have been a qualified Nurse, Living in Colchester but working in a london for 2.5 yrs.

Have a current CRB Check and lots of checkable references. Happy to send my CV on request.

EurekaPlay Thu 16-Sep-10 19:07:42

Hi Tanya, could you please email me on eureka_play@india.com?

thank you

lucyfer2000 Sun 03-Oct-10 08:14:48

Hi Tanya, we quite often get stuck for a baby sitter and trying to find someone at short notice can be a nightmare. Perhaps you could email me with your number and CV and then I can bear you in mind?
Look forward to hearing from you! (lucyfer2000@yahoo.com)
Lucy

JustMovedToTheCountry Wed 05-Jan-11 15:31:50

Hi Tanya,

If you're still looking for work and this suits, please email me (anita.bulusu@gmail.com):

My son (2 years old) is looking for a babysitter/part-time nanny to collect him from nursery in Colchester at 6pm and take him home by bus or own car and sometimes stay and put him to bed then wait until we get home - usually by 7pm, but sometimes later.
Almost every Wednesday and sometimes also one or two other days during the week. We would be able to give at least 1 week's notice on days required the following week.
Ideal for someone looking to supplement income, living or working in or near Colchester.
Currently URGENTLY required from 24th - 28th January everyday, even if not possible to continue.

EastCoastExile Thu 23-Jun-11 10:29:25

Hi Tanya,

are you still looking for work? I have three small boys and would like a few hours' help with them during the week - can be very flexible and fit in with your existing commitments. Please email: sherimarshall78@gmail.com

Thanks

danica Wed 07-Dec-11 14:11:52

Hi
I am looking for someone to pick my daugter up everyday from nursery at 6 pm and watch her for an hour or so until i got home would this be something you are interested in if not do you anyone that might be

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now