Local Talk

nearly new sale

(5 Posts)
bigsofty82 Tue 17-Jan-12 14:03:32

a leaflet came through my door today about a new second hand sale, has anyone else got one? kidskit4less?

audreygirl Mon 23-Jan-12 15:06:16

Hi there, I picked one up at a mums and toddler group today. Looks good, i might do one, i've got loads of stuff to clear out.
x

KevSouthey Tue 24-Jan-12 21:47:38

My other half spotted these guys on fb and twitter. www.kidskit4less.co.uk I think its a new thing. They are coming to ipswich (handy for us) in april but I saw that the first sale is in colchester on 4th March

bigsofty82 Wed 25-Jan-12 15:07:06

Thanks for that, I had a look at the website and it seems really good. I've booked a table with a friend for the Ipswich one in April. I think i'll go along to the Colchester one in March to see what sort of stuff is for sale.

nina2448 Wed 01-Feb-12 13:32:47

I've booked a stall for Bury St Edmunds on 25 March. Can't wait to off load my stuff. The best thing is I can take all my big items to sell. They have a seperate area for all that. My sister has booked one for Ipswich on 21 April. It all looks very easy. www.kidskit4less.co.uk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now