Local Talk

Seamstress & Pattern Cutter Required

(7 Posts)
Dinaw03 Sun 19-Feb-12 12:09:54

Hi,

Looking for a seamstress and pattern cutter to help make small quantities of cushions, floor cushions, picnic blankets etc.

Does anyone know any good seamstress in London? Please help.

Thank you

5babyangels Sun 19-Feb-12 20:22:55

if you could courier it i could help....east sussex

5babyangels Sun 19-Feb-12 20:25:28

sorry should have said, qualified in pattern cutting, 14 years experience in the industry.

Dinaw03 Mon 20-Feb-12 22:04:02

Hi,

Thank you so much for replying. What sort of things have you done in the past and how much do you charge?

Thank you

5babyangels Tue 21-Feb-12 00:16:54

Anything really! Cushions , curtains, duvets, throws, beanbags, cot bumpers Competent in machine and hand stitch. Trained in pattern cutting and fashion design originally, final collection was hand painted silk! Just finished largest drop curtain at Christmas 4.5m drop, interlined, silk goblet pleats. All hand sewn in traditional way. Always charge by piece, dependent on style, size, and fabrics used. What kind of volume are you talking? I can send a pic of my working u message me an email address! wink

Dinaw03 Tue 21-Feb-12 22:18:20

Hi,

That would be great my e-mail is piaandlillys@gmail.com
Volume wise it would be maybe just 2 of each piece just to see what the end product looks like and then moving to 10-20 per style.

Not sure if thats any good?

5babyangels Wed 22-Feb-12 16:49:21

I emailed today, let me know if u didn't receive and I will resend! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now