Local Talk

Nurseries in Coggeshall/Earls Colne

(2 Posts)
MrsMaca Wed 13-Jun-12 20:11:22

Hi there, looking for a bit of advice. I have a 15 month old that i would love to meet other little ones. We went to the Sure start centre in Earls Colne (where we live) twice until a child was really viscious and bit my sons face (just under his eye. He needed antibiotics! All very traumatic - for me, not him!) and the mother never apologised or even told the child off. When we finally got over it all and returned, were made to feel less than comfortable by said mother. Needless to say he wont be going there again.

We have also been to the toddler group at the church hall on a Tues morning in Coggeshall, but I dont really feel he is getting anything out of it sadly. That said we are looking at other options - namely Little Treasures Montessori. Does anyones child go here, or do we know anyone who has attended? I would love to know more and anyones opinions on it. Much appreciated!

Zoelda Sat 23-Jun-12 20:13:19

I think most of the Coggeshall mafia send their kids there!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now