Local Talk

Anyone fancy a coffee.....

(13 Posts)
LisaClareMc Fri 03-Aug-12 20:24:47

My name is Lisa and I moved back to Colchester (behind Asda) in January, I'm a single mum to Ollie (2yrs 4m) and am looking to meet local mums to, have coffee with, swap stories with and generally hang out with whether this be at the local park, swimming or walking round the zoo, Me and Ollie enjoy most things.

Look forward to chatting

xx

NatandMax Thu 09-Aug-12 23:07:51

Hi Lisa, My name is Natalie. I'm pretty new to Colchester and don't really know anyone here. I'm a lone parent at the moment too to Max (8months) and am starting to feel like I'm loosing the plot a little. I really am in need of some adult conversation! I've taken Max swimming once and he loved it, so I'm very keen to make it a weekly thing. I'd love to meet for a coffee sometime if you're free.

Natxx

krisi Sat 11-Aug-12 20:56:43

Hiya girlies, I have a baby boy hes 6 weeks old so maybe a bit young? but if you wanted adult conversation, I am In Colchester and I actually live on cowdray ave so pretty central, I just realised your both new to Colchester so you won't know where that is haha! oh dear, Im tired! hope to hear back xx

LisaClareMc Wed 15-Aug-12 08:14:04

Morning Girls,

Sorry for the delay, Laptop has been playing up. A meet up sounds good, I'm originally a Colchester girl so know my way round. We could all meet for a coffee somewhere or go for a walk in Castle Park or Highwoods Country Park and go from there.

Let me know

xx

NatandMax Wed 15-Aug-12 21:52:33

Hello! I'd be happy to do any of those things! Are either of you working at the moment? I'm not so I'm pretty much free whenever to meet!

xx

LisaClareMc Fri 17-Aug-12 08:59:02

I'm not working either at the moment so am free pretty much all the time apart from Mondays, I try to arrange things for Wednesday's so that it breaks up the week but any day will suit

xx

sarahrc6 Tue 21-Aug-12 18:43:31

Hello Girlies, I would be up for meeting up I live near Highwoods we moved here 4.5 months ago. I have a 22 month old boy and we would love to make some friends. Let me know if you do meet up.

Sarah

NatandMax Thu 30-Aug-12 11:29:39

Hi ladies,

Is anyone free two weeks from now to meet for a coffee or anything?

Natalie xx

LisaClareMc Thu 30-Aug-12 20:41:04

Evening Girls,

I can do that day (Thursday 13th Sep) but it would have to be about 10.30am as Ollie has just been granted a placement at Nursery and one of his sessions is Thursday afternoons.

We could do Adventure Land or Castle park, weather depending?

Hi I would be up for a meet if anyone is up for it. My older Dc are at school in the day. So need to find something to do with my one year old.

kiddell91 Thu 06-Sep-12 16:16:31

hi ladies im in colchester 21 with 3 children 4 3 and 1 years old and also part time working when im not working im always lost as to what to do with the kids because iv not got no other mummy friends sad let me know if anyone fancies doing something x

CockBollocks Thu 06-Sep-12 16:20:38
LisaClareMc Mon 10-Sep-12 21:14:07

Evening Girls,

Unfortunately Ollie's nursery have changed his days and he is now there all day on a Thursday. We're free every Wednesday and most Fridays now so let me know when any of you are about to meet up. We sometimes go the the Stay and Play at The Childrens Centre up near the Walk In Centre if you fancy coming one Wednesday 1.30pm - 3pm. have a good time Thursday, hopefully meet up soon

Lisa
xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now