Local Talk

Single Parents in N Essex - Anyone Interested in a Local Gingerbread Group

(6 Posts)
AFrayedKnott Mon 01-Jul-13 12:20:00

There is a dearth of Gingerbread groups in this area - the nearest on being Brentwood or Suffolk.

I am surprised there are not any in Colchester, or surrounding towns.

I'm thinking of setting one up, just putting the feelers out. Would anyone here be interested in becoming part of a local friendship group?

Gingerbread

Hi I was looking for a gingerbread group last year. I did think about looking into how to start one up in Colchester but never got round to it.

I am very interested in this. Let me know if you still are.

AFrayedKnott Thu 18-Jul-13 14:13:13

Oh good! I'll try to PM you when I'm logged into the main site.

AFrayedKnott Mon 29-Jul-13 16:48:06

Have PM'd you Septembergold. smile

April54 Fri 09-Aug-13 16:32:19

Hi recently joined the site and am interested in meeting other single parents not sure how the site works though if someone can give me some info would be great thanks

LocalEditorColchester Wed 02-Oct-13 21:55:40

Hi there, over the next few weeks and months we're going to be on the look out for volunteers to be Local Ambassadors to help set up regular get-togethers in the area for coffee mornings etc. Would a specific meet-up for single parents be of interest? We're also working on rewarding LA's for their efforts with local discounts, offers and competitions. Let me know if you'd be interested in attending a single-parent meet-up or even volunteering as an LA.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now