Local Talk

Things to do (Redruth area)

(4 Posts)
Blueshine29 Tue 20-Nov-12 10:31:05

Hi

I'm kinda new to the area (used to live here as a teenager but moved away for a few years) and I have decided to take care of my children full time rather than sending them to nursery while i work and am looking for some activities and stuff to do during the week, are there any baby groups around here?

Really hoping I've made the right decision for the kiddies benefit and that we can find some fun stuff to keep us busy and make some new friends grin

Any suggestions welcome smile

Nejifer Tue 20-Nov-12 17:58:01

What ages are they and have you looked into your local Children's Centre?

Blueshine29 Wed 21-Nov-12 14:14:59

I have 2 year old daughter and a 4(nearly) year old son, I have had a little look at the childrens centre and will be going to a group on a wednesday morning however since i don't drive that is the only group i can attend sad

absentmindeddoodles Sun 25-Nov-12 23:51:46

can you get a bus or train? theres a few nice playgroups over in camborne if you fancy coming along one day i can show you where they are etc. i have a 19 1/2 month old son so same things should be suitable for your kiddies smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now