Any one want a friend in Falmouth?!

(9 Posts)
Hayleighgt1 Mon 19-Aug-13 16:01:19

Hello! I'm from Falmouth and I have a 12 month old daughter called Eva, I don't really know any other mums and I really want to get to know some new people

Lottie403 Sun 08-Sep-13 22:55:13

Hiya I live in Redruth and have a 14 month old little girl and a 5 year old girl.

BooRu Sun 13-Oct-13 19:45:47

Hello! I have just joined the Falmouth and Penryn meet-up group, but I am actually moving to Redruth soon. I work, and I have found it hard to find the time to go out and meet people out of work so far - would love to make some friends in the area. I have a three year old girl, Eliza, who is lovely!

BadRoly Sun 13-Oct-13 23:04:23

Hi, mine are all older (youngest is 4) but I can generally have my arm twisted if it involves coffee and cake! I can probably point you in the direction of toddler groups too if you want?

thekitchenfairy Thu 17-Oct-13 10:46:09

Hi you guys,

Lots of us have older children and juggle work too, today's daytime meet is rescheduled til after half term, but I am wondering if we should do an evening or Saturday afternoon one too?

What do you think?

absentmindeddoodles Thu 17-Oct-13 19:05:32

Hi smile just wondering if I coul join in? Im in redruth and have one boy whos 2.6. Would love to meet some local mums smile

thekitchenfairy Tue 22-Oct-13 22:27:43

Hello and welcome absent of course you can join in!

Local meet rescheduled to after half term, can you pop along and add your name to the .truro meet up group and you can see all the chat venue tbc, I suggest a cafe in .truro but happy to change if something else suits better. smile

absentmindeddoodles Fri 01-Nov-13 21:36:44

smile yay thankyou! Oooh where do I do that? Ill go have a nosy about.

absentmindeddoodles Fri 01-Nov-13 21:39:06

Ok really cant dind it and am on phone. Could you possibly send me a link please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now