Local Talk

This can't be right - can it?

(2 Posts)
autumn2013 Thu 12-Sep-13 08:39:36

Hi. This is a 'dipping a toe in the water' post really but it may be something some of you identify with.

I've been the recipient of what I can only call apathetic antenatal and postnatal 'care'. I feel so passionately about what I see as the lack of genuine care shown that I'm trying to establish if this was a localised issue for myself or whether its more endemic across the country.

As I say, I'm only really putting my feelers out at this point, trying to get a picture of what other parents have experienced and seeing if there is an issue that needs addressing.

For those who wish to share their experiences and who may feel that their physical and/or mental health was compromised during the ante or postnatal period, I thank you in advance for taking the time to read this

thekitchenfairy Mon 16-Sep-13 20:28:13

Hello autumn
Local antenatal care?
I had my youngest DS here and having had a Trully dreadful time with DS1, found the local care to be above and beyond expectations. Could not fault it and I have heard few local horror stories. Good after care too and my experiences if paediatric a and e have been positive too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now