Local Talk

Christmas Cornwall meet up

(8 Posts)
Antidote Sat 26-Oct-13 22:59:42

Following on from the storm thread on the main site, does anyone fancy a Christmas meet up?

thekitchenfairy Sun 27-Oct-13 07:13:30

Yay for a Christmas meet up! There's a few of us now grin

I've posted a daytime date for after half term for Truro, if anyone fancies that, but I feel like the tumbleweed poster... No replies...

cornishtsar Sun 27-Oct-13 08:26:56

Possibly depending on when /where.

Anyone else find it hard to see local stuff on mobile?

LocalEditorCornwall Sun 27-Oct-13 08:46:54

It is tricky on mobile, not very user friendly but HQ tell me big changes are coming to make it better... Anything that will make it easier to use the local talk boards is a good thing I reckon!

Antidote Sun 27-Oct-13 22:51:52

I know it's a bit close to Devon, but I was wondering if anyone might be interested in coming to pentillie castle for their Christmas fair / treasure hunt?

Imight be on for something after half term in truro, I'm pretty desperate for things to do on maternity leave.

LocalEditorCornwall Tue 29-Oct-13 08:18:33

Sounds interesting Antidote

Can you add it to the local listings, quite easy and should only take a couple of clicks and then we can all see what it is about?

Don't worry if you don't have pictures, I can add this in for you once it has been posted.

thekitchenfairy Tue 12-Nov-13 23:01:06

Is anything happening with this? Should we post on the main board for more traffic, I think it's still hard to see these local boards from the app or a mobile.

Dare I even suggest working towards a date early December...?

Thebeachismyhappyplace Wed 13-Nov-13 08:14:53

I am really glad I found this site! I love the sound of a meet up... I missed the last one as DS got sent home from school. Is this where I look or do I look on the main board?

I can do December BTW, maybe second week? Close enough to the end of term to need a coffee in town if we are doing Truro again but I don't mind somewhere else if that suits everyone better.

Can we chat and sort it out!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now