Local Talk

Message for CornishTsar

(3 Posts)
thekitchenfairy Fri 01-Nov-13 18:02:38

Hi there
I see you have added your local fireworks- thank you! Have you postd a linky on the main site? There is a fab goodie bag up for grabs!

Hope you don't mind but I have edited it slightly for you, so the title says fireworks (I clicked on it thinking it was a rugby team club) and to include a picture. Hope you don't mind.

Incidentally, are you still a local ambassador? MNHQ tells me I have a couple but I have no idea of names, probably because local talk is still pretty quiet! If you are, are you up for having a chat soon? Perhaps meet somewhere for a coffee?

LocalEditorCornwall Fri 01-Nov-13 18:05:12

If you are doing (or organising!) something brilliant for Halloween or Bonfire Night, please post a listing and pop along to this thread and let MNHQ know!

There is a fantastic goody bag up for grabs....

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/site_stuff/1896657-Things-to-do-in-your-local-area-this-Halloween-Bonfire-night-PRIZES-TO-BE-WON

Thank you

cornishtsar Tue 12-Aug-14 19:23:10

Just seen this. Not really been flying the mumsnet flag recently as been entrenched in finishing degree.

May start organising more once things settle down :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now