After-school activities

(7 Posts)
Thebeachismyhappyplace Tue 30-Aug-16 14:24:49

Hi everyone

I am trying to find out about clubs to entertain primary school aged children or to provide childcare after school across Cornwall.

If you use a brilliant one, or perhaps you run something yourself please can you post here.

Thanks

LocalEdCornwall Fri 09-Sep-16 06:03:58

Jason Thomas Dance in Truro, fowey,
Bude

Art group at truro arts & good holiday activities

And we've just heard about classes for older kids (13+) at Stringers Gym Truro

LocalEdCornwall Fri 09-Sep-16 06:05:21

After school, Bosvigo in Truro accepts children from other schools

Across Cornwall, take a look at the listings page here

bit.ly/2aF5Q7K

whohasnickedmyvodka Fri 09-Sep-16 11:43:05

I highly recommend Jason Thomas my dd10 does 3 classes a week in truro with him and loves it

Thebeachismyhappyplace Wed 14-Sep-16 15:51:15

Thanks for the tip about Jason Thomas - I have a DS who is desperate to dance or do drama class but a little bit shy to have a go. Always good to have a recommendation.

Apart from sports clubs the only ones we've used are the Art classes on a Saturday at Truro Arts. Not cheap but v good value for money and they really nurtured talent from some of the children. Very, very patient staff too smile.

whohasnickedmyvodka Wed 14-Sep-16 16:04:22

Jason Thomas do a fantastic musical theatre class dance drama and singing on a Friday afternoon from 4pm grin

LocalEdCornwall Wed 14-Sep-16 17:28:06

We are only a small team so if any of these local businesses can post to our listings we can help them by promoting here and across social Media. We don't have enough hours in the day to list them all 😍

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now