Local Talk

Help please: NI participants needed for group relations survey

(6 Posts)
dafosham Tue 09-Apr-13 21:17:30

(apologies for cross-posting)

Hello lovely ladies,

I have posted this on the media section but not sure if anyone will see it there. I apologise if I am not supposed to post on here but I have paid my £30 fee smile

Anyway, I am a researcher who is interested in group relations in Northern Ireland. A lovely and very kind mumsnet member recommended I come on here.

I'd be very grateful if you have 20 mins and would consider completing our survey. You should be 18 years or above and be from/born in Northern Ireland.

Unfortunately I don't have any funds to pay participants and so am relying on kindness!

If you are interested in taking part please visit www.surveymonkey.com/s/TPNI1

Thank you in advance smile

dafosham Wed 10-Apr-13 10:07:47

Thank you so much to everyone to has completed the survey so far.

I currently have 179 participants and need 300 altogether.

All help gratefully received. Have a wonderful day smile

dafosham Thu 11-Apr-13 14:37:48

The latest tally is 190 so things are still on the up which is fantastic.

Thanks to everyone, all help is very gratefully received.

Still over 100 to go smile

dafosham Fri 12-Apr-13 16:41:17

Happy Friday everyone!

The survey count now shows 197 which is fantastic.

Thanks to all, have a great weekend.

shoofly Sun 09-Jun-13 12:02:44

I got halfway through the survey and stopped, the section which required me to make sweeping generalisations about the "other" community - viewing "them" as a block offended me to the extent that I could not answer the question. Because it was a requirement to complete this section, I had to come out of the survey & close it.

NoeleenMurph Thu 13-Jun-13 12:32:07

I agree with shoofly, did not like this survey but I did complete it. Made a big issue of "us" and "them"

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now