Local Talk

New and very lonely!

(9 Posts)
hohlee Thu 20-Oct-11 19:53:14

Hi everyone,

I've just moved to Byfield leaving all my friends and family a good 2 hours away and would love to meet up with some local mums as frankly I'm very lonely!

I have 2 boys, Josh 3 years old and James 22 months.

It's a bit weird begging for friends but short of sitting outside a train station with a note around my neck am not sure what else to do!

Holly

rach937 Sun 30-Oct-11 14:27:49

hi not sure where byfields is but I live in the binley area, I have a 3 year old and a 8 month old and I am to very lonley, have you found any groups to help smile

GhoulLove Sun 30-Oct-11 14:36:54

Hi
I have two boys 3y and 7mths and am based in Tile Hill. I work 4 days a week but if you Want to meet up please pm me.

3diamond Thu 10-Nov-11 23:06:41

Hi. I am new in this city. I am from Lithuania. and I looking friends smile I live in coventry about 2 month. I have 3 childrens. 2 girls and 1 boy. this moment I not working. I feel wery lonely sad bicose my oll family and friends live in Lithuania. I speaking English not very good. but I learning. (I'm sorry if make mistake in my post.)

hohlee Fri 11-Nov-11 15:48:21

Hi everyone, thanks for replying, turns out I'm about an hour away from you all!

Am trying lots of local groups so fingers crossed!

Thatawkwardmoment Wed 04-Jan-12 19:57:01

A bit late I know but I live in Coventry (close to the centre), am a SAHM to a 21 month old boy and am wondering if anybody would like to meet up sometime?

enitan90 Sun 29-Apr-12 12:50:52

I moved to Coventry 2 years ago, I'm a single mum of two and I'm so lonely its unreal all of my family and friends are in London. It's not easy to make friends when there's not much I'm able to do while my sons are at school and nursery. Now I'm pregnant again and it all feels new to me for some reason. Wish I had some friends to talk to really

enitan90 Sun 29-Apr-12 12:52:06

Yes sham I wouldn't mind

TwinkleToesForever Thu 02-Aug-12 20:18:36

I know this is a really old post, but I moved to a village near Banbury ( and near Byfield I believe) about the same time as you OP and am also finding it difficult to meet new people. I have 2 dc's 4 and 22 months...Message me if you want to meet up!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now